High School Latest News
HS Band Handbook – 2020-2021 HS Band Handbook
Current band members have received the HS band handbook for next school year. Please read the handbook. Here is some important information that is covered in the handbook:
- The medical release form and registration sheet should be turned in to Mr. Findley as soon as possible.
- The band fee deposit is due to the band P.O. Box by May 22nd (the last day of school)
- A sports physical is due to Mr. Findley on the first day of band camp
- Band camp is required for participation; July 13-31 excluding weekends. More information is provided in the handbook
- Take note of the performance schedule.
Brighton Bands is hosting a Rummage Sale is currently postponed.
Percussion/Guard/New Member Camp – July 13-17
Full Band Camp – July 20-24; 27-31
Sign-up for Mr. Findley’s remind:
9th Grade – text @4c8k22f to 81010
10th Grade – text @4ffa73 to 81010
11th Grade – text @de2cfh to 81010
8th and 12th Grade – text @a9kbbk to 81010